Support of CSS measuring unit pixel in DOCX to HTML Conversion with Aspose.Words REST API

Below is what we are getting when i’m using Aspose.Words Cloud ConvertDocument API

p style=“margin-top:0pt; margin-right:7.05pt; margin-bottom:0pt; text-align:center; font-size:10pt”

Expectation
p style=“margin-top:0px; margin-right:7.05px; margin-bottom:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px”

@tech.purchases

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged a ticket WORDSCLOUD-961 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress in this forum thread.

Thanks Tilal.

May i please know, if possible, rough timeline by when will you be able to update on this?

@tech.purchases

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid we cannot share any ETA at the moment, as we have recently logged the issue and it is pending for the investigation in the queue. We will share the update as soon as issue investigation is completed.

@titi2340

No more an issue. You may close this one.

Thanks,
Hemant

@tech.purchases

Thanks for your feedback. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details, you have found some workaround or it is not your requirement anymore.