How to update Microsoft Word Document TOC (table of contents) style

Hi,

I have been able to generate a table of contents in my word document using aspose cloud, but I would like to know if it is possible using the API to apply styling to it? The TOC seems to always come back as a field rather than a run so I do not have access to the font properties as far as I can see? Please let me know if there is an endpoint I have not noticed by which we can style the table of contents?
Being able to edit document styles would also let us do this by changing the styling of ‘TOC 1’ etc but I can’t find an endpoint to do this?

Thanks

@RBIEGTechTeam,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am looking into your request and will update you soon.

@RBIEGTechTeam

I have tested the scenario and noticed that we can change the style of the TOC. So I have logged a feature request WORDSCLOUD-786 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Hello,

Are you able to provide an update as to the status of WORDSCLOUD-786, is there any ETA as to when this functionality may be available?
We can see in your .NET documentation is it possible to directly alter a style within a word document, we think the ideal solution for us would be that this functionality is exposed via the words cloud API?
Re: Working with Styles and Themes in C#|Aspose.Words for .NET

Thanks,

@RBIEGTechTeam

I am afraid we can not share any ETA at the moment as the logged ticket is still pending for investigation in the queue. We will notify you as soon as some update is available.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, we will implement the feature from Aspose.Words for .NET API.

@RBIEGTechTeam

Thanks for your patience. We have resolved above reported issue in Aspose.Words Cloud 20.5. Now, you can use UpdateStyle API method to update following style properties of a document style.

“NextParagraphStyleName”: “string”,
“BaseStyleName”: “string”,
“IsQuickStyle”: true,
“Name”: “string”