How to create PDF in Azure with no printer driver using Aspose.PDF API

Hi,

My company is wondering if the ASPOSE PDF kit will allow us to create PDFs in a 64-bit Azure (cloud/remote computing) environment. Also we want to know if we can use it to create PDFs from TIFF images without a printer driver component needed to be on the machine.

Thank you for your time!

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am pleased to inform you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is supported over Windows Azure services. Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. You can use its API, convert Image files into PDF document, transform XML and XSL-FO files into PDF format and convert Text & HTML files into PDF format. When converting TIFF image into PDF format, print drivers are not required. Please visit the following link for more information on How to convert an Image to PDF and Working with Images

FYI , Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a component is used to manipulate/edit existing PDF documents.

For more information on using Aspose products in Windows Azure, you may consider checking the following link Running Aspose.Words in the windows azure cloud .

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.