we use Aspose.Slides for Cloud service in our web application to convert PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx) and PDF presentations to HTML and we encountered some issues relating to inconsistency between presentation before conversion (*.pptx/*.pdf) and after it (*.html with svg’s). Below, I’m describing main differences using an example slides (they are in attached *.zip package, I attached both original slides and slides after conversion, some text has been blurred by me intentionally). There is no gradient background on the bottom of slides,
- There is no shadow behind slide title,
- Missing diagram on the “Head office” slide,
- Too big spacing between letters on the “Healts and Safety” slide,
- Missing words on the “Health and Safety” slide.
- Bullet list - wrong character.
- Some characters are incorrect after conversion for example "â€™ " instead of apostrophe sign
Similar issues occurred for other presentations in the past but this presentation contains most of them so I used it as example.
What causes those issues? Is it something that could be overcame in some way or is it a matter of limitations of Aspose.Slides service?
I would be grateful for any advice.