Convert PowerPoint Presentation Slides to HTML issue with Aspose.Slides REST API

Hello,

we use Aspose.Slides for Cloud service in our web application to convert PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and PDF presentations to HTML and we encountered some issues relating to inconsistency between presentation before conversion (.pptx/.pdf) and after it (*.html with svg’s). Below, I’m describing main differences using an example slides (they are in attached *.zip package, I attached both original slides and slides after conversion, some text has been blurred by me intentionally). There is no gradient background on the bottom of slides,

1. There is no shadow behind slide title,
  2. Missing diagram on the “Head office” slide,
  3. Too big spacing between letters on the “Healts and Safety” slide,
  4. Missing words on the “Health and Safety” slide.
  5. Bullet list - wrong character.
  6. Some characters are incorrect after conversion for example "’ " instead of apostrophe sign

Similar issues occurred for other presentations in the past but this presentation contains most of them so I used it as example.

What causes those issues? Is it something that could be overcame in some way or is it a matter of limitations of Aspose.Slides service?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the images shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation and sample code with us that I may use on my end to validate the issue. Please share the requested information with us so that I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

than you for your quick reply. As you suggested, I’m attaching an example presentation that doesn’t work correctly with ASPOSE cloud service. The attached *.zip package contains both PPT and PDF version, they result in different effect after conversion but either of them do not look perfectly after conversion.

Hi Piotr,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and tried exporting the presentation to PDF using Aspose.Cloud. I have been able to observe the issue of missing template colors. I have not been able to observe the issues on my end. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF as well. Can you please observe the attached PDF and share your feedback. Please also provide working sample project used for exporting presentation to PDF and HTML using Aspose.Cloud. Please also share the generated HTML file as well.

Many Thanks,