Machine-Readable OMR Image API: Throws 'No space left on device' Error

• [Errno 28] No space left on device: ‘/home/user/temp_netforge/production/omr/tasks/c11d37db-1432-451c-aec9-4b5e095231d8/c398babb-9524-44ab-9b53-27462bf7de81’

@ocgusernew

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the issue and will share an update soon.

Hi Tital,

did you ever manage to find out the issue… we are having the same problem again.

• [Errno 28] No space left on device: ‘/home/user/temp_netforge/production/omr/tasks/c11d37db-1432-451c-aec9-4b5e095231d8/672695db-7cbf-47f7-be76-3ce08b766262’

I have emptied the storage and even created new storages but keep getting the the same error msg shown above. The file appears to be added to the storage successfully. The usage also indicates that the api call is successful. Please check and let us know asap. Thanks

@ocgusernew

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I was unable to reproduce the issue. However, I have logged a ticket(OMRCLOUD-201) in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

Do you have any updates for us yet. This is very critical as we were using the OMR api to mark some question papers for our students and we can’t do that for over 2 weeks now. We thought we were doing something wrong initially.

@ocgusernew

I am afraid the issue is still not resolved and is pending investigation in the queue. We have recorded your concern and requested our product team to complete the investigation and share an update/ETA as soon as possible.

@ocgusernew

Please confirm which storage you are using. Whether using Aspose internal storage or some external FTP storage?

We are using ASPOSE internal storage. The file appears to upload as we can see it in the storage, we also get a usage success in the API usage.

@ocgusernew

Thanks for the information. We are further investigating the issue and will update you accordingly.

Any updated, we tried to test it earlier, still not resolved.

@ocgusernew

Please share your sample working code along with the credentials via a private message. Unfortunately, we are still unable to reproduce the issue.

Hello, @ocgusernew
We believe to have found a source for this exception.
Please tell us - if issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Yes issues resolved now… thanks

1 Like