Convert PowerPoint Presentation Slides to PDF with Aspose.Slides REST API missed Text/Borders

We are looking into using Aspose for media conversion (Transforming PPT[X] into PDF).
When trying out the Cloud API, I’ve been seeing some conversion errors that are pretty serious (on attached PPT, Slide 4 is missing most of it’s text, and some borders, and Slide 5 is missing most of the grid borders).
Is there anything we can do to get this fixed?

Hi Corey,

Thank you for sharing the sample file.

I am able to reproduce the issue regarding missing text on slide 4. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SAASSLIDES-144. However, I am unable to notice the issue regarding the missing borders. Please share the output file and sample code with us to reproduce the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Using the http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/slides/[path]?format=pdf , I got the attached file (convert-intro.pdf).
On slide 4, on the second yellow bar, the divisions should have black borders.
On slide 5, there should be a grid within the table.
The other attached pdf (Introductions_F14.pdf) is how it should appear after conversion.

Thank you for looking into this.

Hi Corey,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am able to reproduce both the issues you mentioned. The issues are registered in our issue tracking system as following:

SAASSLIDES-145: Line Divisions are not proper on Slide 4.

SAASSLIDES-146: Cell borders missing in the table.

You will be notified via this forum thread once the issues get resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASSLIDES-144;SAASSLIDES-145) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.