Process Microsoft Word Document Mail Merge in Nodejs with dropbox storage using Aspose.Words REST API

I have my documents stored on dropbox, and am calling wordsApi.PostDocumentExecuteMailMerge using the Javascript library on NPM

I receive the following error
Document service failed { code: 400, body: { Message: ‘Error while loading file ‘grant-program-forms/2-Pre-bid\Prebid.doc’ from storage: DropBox exception: DropBox exception: DropBox exception: Received Response [BadRequest] : Expected to see [OK]. The HTTP response was [{“error”: “v1_retired”}].’ }, status: undefined, error: null }

Is aspose using an old dropbox api? I have not touched my account in a couple of years.

@commanderjason4

We need to update “Aspose for Cloud” integration with Dropbox to API v2. Our Platform team is working on the upgradation and I will update you here once the integration is completed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@commanderjason4

I am pleased to inform you that we have updated “Aspose for Cloud” integration with Dropbox to its API v2.

In order to make it work you need to regenerate the Access Token from the Dashboard UI. Please follow these steps to regenerate the Access Token.

1. Go to https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/
  2. Select My Storage tab.
  3. Acess your Dropbox Storage and click on “Generate Access Tokens” button.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.