Message":"Error while loading file '' from storage: Invalid Amazon S3 file path 9572/03239a2b-7bc2-41e3-8454-2462efda6f04/

Thank you for sharing additional information. It will help to speed up the analysis and fix.

Hi,
Do you have any update on this?

We are working on it, and I hope I will share the results with you soon.

Hi,

Do you have any update on this?

TestCheck.zip (4.7 KB)

After analysis, we found that all qrCodeUrl fields in the data file you shared are empty. After I changed this field to an image, it worked as expected. Please double-check that all qrCode fields have values in your actual data.
I attached fixed datafile for you to find the difference.

Hi,
Input to the aspose to generate PDF with QR code is below
Amgen Merge Template (4).docx (33.0 KB)

We are sending qrcodeurl as image tag: {{image:qrCodeURL}}
you can check with this tag in above attached doc file.
when we provide input just as {{qrCodeURL}} aspose is able to generate PDF for 200 or more data records.
But when we provide input as {{image:qrCodeURL}} in word doc, aspose is not converting to PDF
qrcodeurl is configured in salesforce side in one of custom setting and the value is
qrcodeurl = https://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?size=200x200&data=[SOURCE_URL]
Testcheck.zip file which you added is JSON input which gets converted while processing the word docx.
Ideally when we give word input docx ,code will pick the data from salesforce records converts to JSON input and Aspose converts it to PDF as output.

Yes, I spoke about {{image:qrCodeURL}} in the data file you shared; this field has no data to merge with, as all of them were null instead of linking to anything. I tried the URL you shared above, and it does work.

Ideally when we give word input docx ,code will pick the data from salesforce records converts to JSON input and Aspose converts it to PDF as output.

This functionality can be reached by using our SDK and batch method from it, as well as Aspose.Words plans to implement MailMerge with an output format parameter, so once it is available, I will share information with you.