Invalid export from WordPress post to DOC with Aspose DOC Exporter Wordpress plugin

I installed the aspose plugin yesterday and tried this morning. After selecting 2 pages to export as docx I press apply and get Invalid File!Invalid File! Is this because aspose has not been tested with most current version of WordPress version 5.3?

Thanks

Chuck Sigurdson

This Topic is created by tilal.ahmad using Email to Topic tool.

@csigurdson

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the plugin with WordPress version 5.3 and unable to notice the reported issue. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about the issue. Are you getting some run time error message or the exported document is corrupt? It will help us to investigate the issue.

I am having the exact same issue. I just installed Aspose Doc today and got two pages of my blog posts exported just fine, but when I went to do the 3rd page or the 4th (and there are many more to go), I am also getting invalid file! messages across the screen.

@crystalsixta

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have recently fixed the issue in Version 3.3. Can you please confirm, which version are you using? Furthermore, Can you please check and share the error details from the My Usage tab of your aspose.cloud dashboard ?

@crystalsixta

We have recently released a new version of Aspose DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. It includes a number of fixes and improvements. Now it has better error handling. In reference to your above reported issue, it throws a meaningful error message at the time of export. Please give it a try and feel free to contact us for any assistance.