How to Convert USDZ to GLTF using cURL with Aspose.3D REST API?

@tilal.ahmad kindly find my test file here.my_test_file.usdz.zip (6.8 KB)

Kindly note that i zipped it in order to be able to share it with you, you can find the .usdz file in the .zip

1 Like

@Octopus

Thanks for sharing the input document. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue with your shared file. So I logged a ticket(THREEDCLOUD-80) for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

thank you very much for the swift response, my team and i will be on standby in other to deploy our app.

1 Like

@tilal.ahmad any update ?

@Octopus

I am afraid the issue is still pending for investigation in the queue. We will share an update/ETA with you as soon as the issue investigation is completed.

1 Like

are there alternative tools to ASPOSE ?
if yes kindly let me know @tilal.ahmad and @cburgdorfer

@Octopus

I am afraid I have no idea about alternate tools. You may Google the requirement. However, we will update you as soon as we fix the issue.

The support service this product makes this product unreliable.

@Octopus

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, there are a number of apps and tools being used to create 3D files (USDZ), so the file structure of the same file format varies from one app/tool to another app/tool which causes problems in a file conversion app/tool. We have requested an update from our product team and will share it with you accordingly.