Optical Mark Recognition(OMR) REST API Method of Aspose.OMR Cloud throwing 400 error

Getting api exception: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request

When I login to your dashboard I can see the log item with the following error.

Error: An error occured while connecting [No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 208.80.162.164:8087]. Method: Run specific OMR task. Parameters: name ‘0ec3697f-ef3b-4b09-8db2-86e04e5b0e72.png’,actionName ‘RecognizeImage’,param ‘Aspose.Omr.Cloud.DTO.OMRFunctionParam’,storage ‘’,folder ‘’

We did not change any code on our side. We had similar issues last time when the path could not be found which was on your server.

@ocgusernew

We are sorry for your inconvenience. It seems some server issue, we have logged a ticket OMR-434 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you posted with the issue resolution progress.

@ocgusernew

Thanks for your patience. Please note OMR-434 issue is resolved. Aspose.OMR Cloud API should working fine now.

I tried to run the demo by node demo/demo.js but I got the same 400 error.

setHost: true,
      originalCookieHeader: undefined,
      _disableCookies: true,
      _jar: undefined,
      port: 443,
      host: 'api.aspose.cloud',
      url: [Url],
      path: '/v1.1/omr/Aspose_test.txt/runOmrTask?actionName=GenerateTemplate',
      _json: true,
      httpModule: [Object],
      agentClass: [Function: Agent],
      agent: [Agent],
      _started: true,
      href: 'https://api.aspose.cloud/v1.1/omr/Aspose_test.txt/runOmrTask?actionName=GenerateTemplate',
      req: [ClientRequest],
      ntick: true,
      response: [Circular],
      originalHost: 'api.aspose.cloud',
      originalHostHeaderName: 'host',
      responseContent: [Circular],
      _destdata: true,
      _ended: true,
      _callbackCalled: true,
      [Symbol(kCapture)]: false
    },
    toJSON: [Function: responseToJSON],
    caseless: Caseless { dict: [Object] },
    body: {
      Message: 'An error occured while connecting [No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 208.80.162.164:8087]\n'
    },
    [Symbol(kCapture)]: false
  },
  body: OMRResponse {
    errorCode: undefined,
    errorText: undefined,
    payload: undefined,
    serverStat: undefined
  }
}

@si.nri.external

We have noticed the issue with Aspose.OMR Cloud SDK for Node.js and logged a ticket OMRCLOUD-43 to fix it. We will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

I am letting you know that the same error happens with SDK for PHP.
Thank you in advance.

@si.nri.external

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have logged a ticket OMRCLOUD-44 to fix it and will update you once it is fixed.