Supported Fonts list in document conversion using Aspose REST APIs

Hi,

I am planning to use Aspose.Cloud API for document conversion. Since conversion will happen on aspose cloud API server so if font is installed on server it will be seen in the output. Please share the list of fonts supported by Aspose Cloud API. So that my output quality don’t have to suffer

@poojard,

Thanks for contacting support.

When conversion is performed, the related resources referenced inside the document which are available on server are also included in resultant files. However I am further discussing the details with related team and will keep you updated with required information.

@poojard,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further discussed the scenario with related team and as per the current implementation of APIs, the fonts installed on server machine whether its Linux based or Windows based are accessible to applications or services installed on server. So during the document conversion, the fonts will be referenced and will render inside the output file.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

@poojard

In addition to above reply, please note if you want to use some custom font with Aspose Cloud APIs, you need to create a font folder in storage and upload the fonts there. And later you can refer the font folder as a fontFolder parameter in the API Call. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task. Please feel free to contact us in case of any issue or concern.