Extract Elements from a PDF Layer and Create a separate PDF

Hello Tilal,
Thank you very much again for your quick and extensive support. Now it works so far. Now I have a fundamental question about the aspose.pdf Cloud SDK and thus the aspose.PDF Cloud. In my project there is the following problem:
You can find my question in the file ScreenShot01 and further explanations in ScreenShot02.
I am also attaching the original PDF as a third file.
If you could answer this question for me, it would be absolutely great.
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards.

ScreenShot01.png (86,5 KB)

Screenshot02.png (36,4 KB)

PDFFile.pdf (10,1 KB)

@pkm2023
I am afraid currently, Aspose.PDF Cloud does not support the requested feature. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFCLOUD-3881

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello Tilal, thank you very much for your quick answer. However, it is not entirely clear to me exactly what this answer means in detail.
You have opened a ticket (Issue ID(s): PDFCLOUD-3881).
Does this mean that the missing functionality will be implemented in the Aspose.PDF Cloud?
If so, how long will this take?
If not, then what does it mean?
In this case, what can I achieve via paid support?
Once again, thank you very much in advance for your answer.
Best regards.

@pkm2023

I am afraid we cannot share any ETA at the moment, as we have recently logged the issue.

Paid support has a different priority queue than free support. So, it has a high priority over free support.

Hello Tilal,
ok, if I interpret your statement correctly, it is currently not clear with free support when this implementation will be processed. Is this right?

If I/we run this through paid support, this will be given high priority.
Is this right?

How much does paid support cost?
Do you buy support for a period of time or per case?
What do we have to do in our case?

Thank you very much for your help,
Best regards.

@pkm2023

Yes, your understanding is correct.

Yes, your understanding is correct.

Please check the FAQs for more details.

If you are interested in paid support, you can contact our sales team for the purpose.

Moreover, please note that purchasing paid support does not guarantee any immediate resolution of the issue, but it increases its precedence over normal support, and the development team will start investigating the issue on a priority basis. Until or unless we encounter any technical limitation or the resolution is dependent upon any missing feature in the product, the issue is resolved in a timely manner. If you have any queries related to the paid support, please post in the purchase forum. Our sales team will provide you with information accordingly.

Hello Tilal,
Thanks for the information. I have now contacted your sales team. Let’s see what comes of it.
Thank you and best regards.

1 Like