WordPress Plugin to Export Posts with Images to DOCX File throws 400 Error

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to Apply > Export to DOCX (Aspose.Words Exporter).

Error message: Uncaught Aspose\Words\ApiException: [400] Error connecting to the API (https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/convert?format=DOCX)

When seeking help with the issue, you may be asked for a few of the subsequent information:

WordPress version 5.6.1
Current theme: Divi Child (version 1.0.0)
Current plugin: Aspose.Words Exporter (version 5.5.1)
PHP version 7.4.11

@MWPA

We tried to export WordPress Posts to DOCX using Aspose.Words Exporter 5.5.1 WordPress Plugin but noticed the reported issue. We performed the following steps to reproduce the exact 400 connecting to the API error on our end:

Steps to Export WordPress Posts to DOCX

1. Install Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin from WordPress
  2. Click the Enable free and Unlimited Access button to activate and auto configure the Plugin
  3. Select the WordPress Posts to export and then select Aspose Export to File from Bulk Actions.
  4. Click Apply. This exports all selected posts to the download folder at your local file system

We are working to fix the issue with high priority and will update you once it is resolved.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same error … are there any updates on this issue of plugin currently throwing 400 API connection error during exporting WordPress posts to DOCX?

Thanks,

@catcatowthree

The steps mentioned in my previous post should allow you to export WordPress Posts with Images to Word DOCX document; but unfortunately, this plugin is currently not connecting to the Aspose.Words Cloud API and returning a 400 Error. But the good news is that we have completed the investigation and now working on the issue resolution. We will fix it soon and will notify you.

@MWPA, @catcatowthree

Thanks for your patience. As stated above we have noticed that the Aspose.Words Cloud API was not working as expected. We have updated Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin to the latest version of Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for PHP. Now, Aspose.Words Export Plugin 5.5.2 is exporting WordPress Posts to DOCX without any problem. Please upgrade to Aspose.Words Exporter 5.5.2. It will resolve the issue.

It works fine now! Thanks so much @tilal.ahmad

1 Like