Convert Microsoft EXCEL to PDF in JAVA using Aspose.Cells Cloud REST API

Hi all,

I have converted Excel to Pdf as following sample :
https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/cellscloud/Convert+Excel+Workbook+to+Different+File+Formats
File excel template : ExcelReport_Error01.xlsx

I have received response error when saving from Excel to PDF as following :
This is not a structured storage file.

Here is the Java code fragment :
InputStream responseSave = com.saaspose.common.Utils.ProcessCommand(signedURISavePdf, “POST”, xml.toString(),
“xml”);

if (null != responseSave) {
String strResponseSave = com.saaspose.common.Utils.StreamToString(responseSave);
System.out.println("strResponseSave PDF : " + strResponseSave);
}

Can you tell me what wrong in my Excel Template and how to fix it for converting to pdf.

Thanks,
Chien

Hi Chien,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated your presented scenario on our end. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a different error message (Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.) while converting your provided spreadsheet to PDF. The problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under the ticket SAASCELLS-97 for further investigation and correction purposes. We are also looking into the matter why you are experiencing a different error message for the same process and spreadsheet. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi Babar,

Thank you for your response.
With this issue, please tell me when will you finish it in your estimation?

Best Regards,
Chien

Hi Chien,

Thank you for writing back.

Unfortunately, the said issue is currently in analysis phase, therefore we cannot provide an estimated release schedule for the fix unless we have isolated the problem cause. Please spare us little more time to properly analyze the problem on our side. As soon as we have more updates in this regard, we will post here for you kind reference.

Hi Babar,

Do you have any update on this ?

Best Regards,
Chien

Hi Chien,

Thank you for your patience with us.

We have fixed the problem in our base code, and currently working on integrating the fix with the Cloud service. A note has been recorded for the concerned development team member to provide an estimated release schedule. As soon as some news comes in, we will post here for your kind reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASCELLS-97) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.