Word document manipulation REST API Solution Aspose.Words Cloud API embeds an evaluation watermark

Hello,

Can you please confirm that in the paid cloud version of Aspose the message we don’t get the message “Created in the cloud with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Professional On-Premise and Cloud-based solutions for working with Word document formats”?

@mstride

“Aspose for Cloud” does not embed Evaluation Messages on documents in both Trial and Paid plan. The trial plan only imposes processing limit of 30 MB per month.

The following articles will help you in understanding “Aspose for Cloud” pricing plan.

Hi,

The free plan does embed messages for me. (See attached). The message “Created in the cloud with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Professional On-Premise and Cloud-based solutions for working with Word document formats” has been added twice (one for each operation I did on it).

Document (1).pdf (15.1 KB)

This is not a problem as the free plan is only for testing. I have just been asked to ensure that the paid plan does not show this message.

@mstride

We assure you with Paid Plan no custom message would be embedded in documents while processing them.

@mstride

As an update, please note now Aspose Cloud Free Trial Plan provides 150 free monthly credits. Furthermore, it does not impose any processing limit or evaluation mark other than the monthly credit limit.