Convert Excel Spreadsheet to PDF in Java using Aspose.Cells REST API throws No Gdi object error

Hi Aspose’s Support,

I have converted Excel to Pdf as following sample :
https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/cellscloud/Convert+Excel+Workbook+to+Different+File+Formats

Here is the extraction of codes :
+ Step 1 : Upload Excel file to Aspose’s Server
+ Step 2 : Save excel file into PDF on Aspose’s Server

String strURIPdf = Product.getBaseProductUri() + “/cells/”
+ uploadFileName + “/saveAs?newfilename=” + pdfFileName;
String signedURISavePdf = com.saaspose.common.Utils.Sign(strURIPdf);
InputStream responseSave = com.saaspose.common.Utils.ProcessCommand(signedURISavePdf, “POST”, xmlPdfOptions .toString(),
“xml”);

+ Step 3 : Download result convert pdf

=> With the specified excel template file above, I have the error message in Step 2, returned from Aspose’s server as following : No Gdi object for handle 2147483668=0x80000014

Can you show me what’s wrong in my excel template and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Chien

Hi Chien,

Thank you for sharing the problematic sample.

We have evaluated your presented scenario, and we are able to replicate the said problem while converting the provided spreadsheet with Aspose.Cells for Cloud service. In order to further investigate the matter, and to provide the fix, we have logged this incident as SAASCELLS-120 in our bug tracking system. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Chien,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as SAASCELLS-120 has been resolved and the fix has been integrated to the live service. Please give a try to this scenario on your side, and let us know of you feedback.

Hi Babar,

Thank you very much. I have tested it again and it’s OK now.

Best Regards,
Chien

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out now. Feel free to write back if you have further comments and questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASCELLS-120) have been fixed in this update and deployed to live service.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)