Error in Convert Excel template to PDF using Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for Java

Hi Aspose’s Support,

I have converted Excel to Pdf as following sample :
https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/cellscloud/Convert+Excel+Workbook+to+Different+File+Formats

I have been noticed that the process of converting PDF from excel template fail in Aspose’s Server in following specified time periods :

+ 11-Sep-2015 : from 12:03PM GMT+07 to 12:14PM GMT+07 (24 requests)
+ 10-Sep-2015 : from 04:54AM GMT+07 to 05:13AM GMT+07 (50 requests)
and from 05:35AM GMT+07 to 05:36AM GMT+07 (5 requests)

I don’t understand why. Each excel template file size are about 4MB to 9MB. Is it the root cause of problem ?

Here is the extraction of codes :
+ Step 1 : Upload Excel file to Aspose’s Server
+ Step 2 : Save excel file into PDF on Aspose’s Server

String strURIPdf = Product.getBaseProductUri() + “/cells/”
+ uploadFileName + “/saveAs?newfilename=” + pdfFileName;
String signedURISavePdf = com.saaspose.common.Utils.Sign(strURIPdf);

InputStream responseSave =
com.saaspose.common.Utils.ProcessCommand(signedURISavePdf, “POST”,
xmlPdfOptions .toString(),
“xml”);

+ Step 3 : Download result convert pdf

=> The process in Step 2 fail.

Thanks,
Chien

Hi,

Thanks for the details.

We will evaluate and check why you faced issues with Aspose cloud service at your mentioned time intervals. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We did evaluate your issue further. We are able to replicate the issue while converting your provided spreadsheet (in other thread here) with Aspose.Cells for Cloud service. In order to further investigate the matter, and to provide the fix, we have already logged a ticket with an id “SAASCELLS-120” into our bug tracking system. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Your issue would be fixed and integrated into cloud service soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASCELLS-120) have been fixed in this update and deployed to live service.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.