Converting PowerPoint Presentations to JPEG Is Very Slow

Hello,
We are trying to convert pptx slide to jpeg. It happens very slow.
Average time to convert 1 slide to 1 jpeg file is about 3-4 minute, sometimes it is even more then 5 minutes (getting timeout Exception)
Could you describe it please, What does it depend on?

Example pptx file:
bio.pptx - Google Slides.
(It has 3 slide. Takes about 20 minutes to convert 3 slides to 3 jpeg files.)

@psfter,
Thank you for the issue description. Could you share a code example reproducing the problem, please?

Hello, thanks you for response.
I am using PostSlideSaveAs method from: Extract a Slide from a PowerPoint Presentation|Documentation

Steps to reproduce it:

1. Download my example file by this link: bio.pptx - Google Slides
  2. Put the file to the local storage in dashboad (https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/files)
  3. Go to Aspose.Slides Cloud - API References
  4. Authorize using Client Id and Client Secrets
  5. I am using Post “Save a slide to a specified format” method in Slides directory, open it
  6. Needs to fill the fields as:
    name (Document name.):
    slideIndex (Slide index.) : (1,2,3 for example)
    format(Output file format.): Jpeg
    width (Output file width; 0 to not adjust the size. Default is 0.): 1280
    height (Output file height; 0 to not adjust the size. Default is 0.): 720
  7. Click Execute.

Due to the file that i linked contains 3 slides,
I was testing it with 1, 2 and 3 slide.
Average time of response is about 2 minutes.(100-120 seconds)

In this way, in order to get 3 images for 3 slide in this example, i will need about 6 minutes.
Sometime i have power point with 20-30 slides, it can take 1 hours processing for 30 slides.

Is that expected time of processing or it is the bug?
What does it depend on time of processing (getting jpeg image of slide)?
Thank you.

@psfter,
Thank you for the additional information.

Unfortunately, the presentation cannot be downloaded from this link (view only). Please provide this opportunity.

Thanks for replying, if you can view, you can download it if it open in google presenter: it needs to click File → Download → Microsoft Power Point (.pptx).

Another link for this file: Dropbox - bio.pptx - Simplify your life , in order to download it, needs to click in right top arrow and select Direct Download.

Let me know if you can’t download it. Thank you.

@psfter,
Thank you for your clarification. I checked your scenario and got the same result. I parsed the content of your presentation and found that it contains vector images with a very large number of elements. Unfortunately, the long conversion of slides to images is for this very reason.

Documents: Download a Slide from a PowerPoint Presentation
API Reference: DownloadSlide