Hello, thanks you for response.
I am using
PostSlideSaveAs method from: https://docs.aspose.cloud/slides/download-a-slide-from-a-powerpoint-presentation/
Steps to reproduce it:
- Download my example file by this link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1B-O7v_sHT8a5gEUxJL7f1rh8bapwO3cH/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101650276551643391779&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Put the file to the local storage in dashboad (https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/files)
- Go to https://apireference.aspose.cloud/slides/#/Slides/DownloadSlide
- Authorize using
Client Id and
- I am using Post “Save a slide to a specified format” method in Slides directory, open it
- Needs to fill the fields as:
name (Document name.):
slideIndex (Slide index.) : (1,2,3 for example)
format(Output file format.): Jpeg
width (Output file width; 0 to not adjust the size. Default is 0.): 1280
height (Output file height; 0 to not adjust the size. Default is 0.): 720
- Click Execute.
Due to the file that i linked contains 3 slides,
I was testing it with 1, 2 and 3 slide.
Average time of response is about 2 minutes.(100-120 seconds)
In this way, in order to get 3 images for 3 slide in this example, i will need about 6 minutes.
Sometime i have power point with 20-30 slides, it can take 1 hours processing for 30 slides.
Is that expected time of processing or it is the bug?
What does it depend on time of processing (getting jpeg image of slide)?