Convert PDF to EPUB in PHP using Aspose.PDF REST API

Hi,

I’m trying to convert PDF documents to epub using cloud API :

$pdf = new PDFConverter("");
$result = $pdf->ConvertLocalFile(‘source.pdf’, “Output.epub”,“epub”);

But I get an error message : "Format ‘EPUB’ is not supported"

To convert to epub, I have to convert pdf to doc then doc to epub.

Why can’t we convert directly pdf to epub ?

Best regards,
Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the feature to convert PDF file to ePUB is currently not support. However for the sake
of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as
PDFNEWNET-18920 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and
spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for your inquiry. In addition, once the above issue id PDFNEWNET-18920 has been resolved then we will be able to integrate this feature with the live Saaspose (a.k.a Aspose for Cloud) service. I have logged this task under ticket id SAASPDF-97 in our issue tracking system. So you need to wait for the resolution of issue id SAASPDF-97. This thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-18920) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi Support team,

I tried ePub to PDF conversion trial version , it shows only images as ePub and omits text in the pdf.

regards,
Selvaprakash.S
Hurix Systems Pvt LtD, Chennai.

Hi Selvaprakash

Thanks for your patience. Your above requested feature is implemented in Aspose.PDF Cloud. Please check documentation for sample code and details to convert PDF to EPUB.