Unable to upload files using Aspose Cloud Dashboard

I am still unable to log in to my account and upload files. Your account management app just hangs up on the progress bar.

The service has been down for about 4 hours now.

Where do we stand?

Thank you.

Hi Eric,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

There was an interruption in the service because of a sever technical issue which took a few hours to resolve. This issue affected a few customers including you and it was resolved yesterday.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Actually, it’s not resolved, and that’s what I’ve been trying to say in the forums, to great frustration.

The backend of Cloud appears to be working fine. It’s the front end that is not working. By “front end” I’m referring to our Cloud accounts, where we log in to access the dashboard, our storage area, etc. It simply hangs on the progress bar.

I haven’t been able to upload a template since Saturday, 3:00 p.m. (GMT -7).

Please fix ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the confusion. UI issue has also been resolved as discussed in your second thread. Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately, it’s still not working. I can log in and I do get into account–I can view the dashboard, my files, etc. But when I try to upload a file, I get back the following error: "Expected non-empty MIME multipart request."

I took the following steps using Chrome (Mac) Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit):

• Cleared my cache and tried again–did not work
  • Cleared my cache, quit out of Chrome, restarted Chrome, and tried again–did not work
  • Tried the same steps in Safari (Mac) Version 9.0.1 (11601.2.7.2)

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi Muhammad,

It would seem that the ability to upload files is back online this morning.

I’ll let you know if there are any other problems.

Thank you.