Revision Cloud markup import issue in PDF document with Aspose.PDF API

Hi Aspose Team,

We experiencing issue with the “cloud” markup in pdf files. After export “cloud” markup into database from file and importing this markup back to pdf file, the “cloud” markup is loosing style and curved line becoming straight line.
We are using Aspose pdf.8.3.0

In attached zip file below you can find the code how we exporting and importing markups. Also in this file you can find pdf files to test.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. While using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 8.4.0, I’ve managed to reproduce cloud markup issue on my side and logged the issue in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35776 for further investigation and resolution. I’ve also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have good news for you your reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.7.0 in result of a related fix. Please download the latest release and try, it helps.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35776) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Moved to : Revision Cloud markup import issue in PDF document with Aspose.PDF API - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud