Convert / Re-save Microsoft DOC to DOCX with Aspose.Words REST API issue

This critical issue is open for more than 9 months.

Can you please update me on the progress?
Hi Alon,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that the issue (SAASWORDS-237) has been postponed. However, we are in communication with our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Very nice of you to update me ON TIME that you are not going to handle this critical issue!!!

9 months after it was opened!!!

Hi Alon,

We are in communication with our product team about this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Don’t bother to get back to me, we don’t care anymore.

I am happy to inform you that we are no longer customers, we developed what we need ourselves!

Hi Alon,

I would like to share with you that we always try to resolve issues the earliest possible, especially the priority support issues. However, sometimes the issues are complex which can't be resolved in short time.

We have discussed your issue with our product team and got the ETA. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in March 2017. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

@alon-2

Please note your above reported SAASWORDS-237, paragraph formatting issue is already fixed in Aspose.Words Cloud 17.3 release. We had implemented a new CSS importer that mimics MS Word formatting. Now the result of re-save of your document looks exactly same as in MS Word.