How to run Aspose.PDF for .NET in medium / partial trust environment like Rackspace Cloud Sites?

Hello all,

I have read on this forum [1] which concluded that the component does not support partial trust. However, I have read elsewhere that it is possible to get it to run [2]. Your own reference for this issue is PDFNET-17725.

Do you have suggestions on steps to take to get the component to run properly in a shared hosting environment of medium / partial trust? Using .Net/C# on Win2008 host.

Unfortunately you cannot override the machine.config with Rackspace Cloud Sites and we are really stoked to use your product if we can perform a workaround. We are primarily interested in the HtmlToPdf functionality to create PDF versions of existing web pages.

[1] <a href="

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

As mentioned in my post 243750 in other thread, currently you might not be able to use Aspose.Pdf for .NET in partial/medium trust environment. At the moment, it can only be used in Full trust. This problem is already logged as PDFNET-17725 in our issue tracking system. We plan to have this issue resolved by the first quarter of 2011. Once we have some updates regarding its resolution, we would be pleased to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Moved here: How to run Aspose.PDF for .NET in medium / partial trust environment like Rackspace Cloud Sites? - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud