How to Create, Edit and Convert PDF files in C# using Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for .NET?

I downloaded Aspose_Pdf_Cloud-master and opened the .NET solution. The AsposePDF reference for Aspose.Storage-Cloud, Microsoft.CSharp, Newtonsoft.Json, System.Core, System.Data.DataSetExtensions and System.Xml.Linq are not connected.

The PDFTest references for Aspose.Storage-Cloud and Newtonsoft.Json are not connected.
------------------
April 12, 2016
I opened the project and opened the properties for AsposePDF. Under Application I changed the services to .NET Framework 4.5, so that the Microsoft.CSharp reference will be connected.
I followed the instructions:
Or In Microsoft Visual Studio -> “Tools” -> “NuGet Package Manager” -> “Manage NuGet Packages for Solution” Search “Aspose.Pdf-Cloud” and then Press “Install”
+++++++++++
Now I get an error in AsposePDF on line 193 of ApiInvoker.cs:

Error CS0121 The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Where(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable, System.Func)' and 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Where(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable, System.Func)'
------------------------------------

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are looking into it and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Tom,

We are sorry for the delayed response. You may install and configure Aspose.Pdf Cloud for .NET examples as suggested in this Github repository, installing Aspose.Pdf Cloud for .NET via Nuget package will add reference of all required assembles in the project.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

@tom.zeier

As an update, please note, API Version V3, we have integrated storage API methods in Aspose.PDF Cloud API. So, now Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for .NET does not depend upon Aspose.Storage Cloud.