Timeout error in Aspose.PDF Cloud API - Limitations on number of requests?

Hello,

We recently purchased the Startup license for Aspose.PDF Cloud. We are globally very satisfied with it, but we figured out that when we send a certain number of requests one after the other in a short amount of time, we get a Timeout error.

To be precise, the exception message is:
The operation has timed out

Are there any limitation in the number of requests that we can send per second/minute/hour?

If the answer is yes:
- What are these limitations?
- How can we get rid of them?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

There is no restriction on number of requests; you can send as many as you want. Neither we have experienced this issue nor it has been reported by other customers. Can you please share your code to let us inspect if there is any issue with the code?

Please also share your App SID and key. You can share your credentials via private message.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for replying. Please find the code attached in CodeApose.cs file.

We stated that after sending the 8th file, we got this exception.

Just FYI, this is used in the context of an Azure Worker Role. The Worker Role is responsible for extracting text from PDF files and processing it. There can be multiple threads (potentially a lot depending on the size of the instance). Currently, the size of the instance is small, so there can be not more than 4 threads running at the same time, meaning that we can potentially have 4 requests sent at the same time.

Also, on one thread, we process only one file at a time. Let me know if you have any question regarding the logic.

I sent you App SID and Key.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the code and keys. The investigation is in progress and we will share our findings with you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Matt,

The service has been improved further. Can you please share if you still notice this issue? Please use the storage service from https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/pdfcloud/Working+with+Files+and+Storage+using+Aspose.PDF+Cloud to upload the files.

Best Regards,