Create OMR template and recognize optical mark (OMR ) with Aspose OMR client tool root element is missing error

Hi,

trying to use the OMR client tool to create a template from an existing form I have. I signed up for free 30 day trial. I created an application and got a app id and secret key, which I saved in the client tool. I choose create new template, load a .png image, and draw a choice box around a couple radio buttons. I save, click Validate Template, and get an error message saying root element is missing. No other information so I’m not sure how to resolve this. Googling suggests the issue might be my license file?

Hi, is there any update on this? Trying to evaluate your product to see if it will fit our needs.

@Shaff555

After the initial investigation, we noticed the issue and logged a ticket(OMRCLOUD-48) for further investigation. We will notify you as soon as we fix the issue.

@Shaff555

We have fixed the issue. Please download the updated Aspose OMR Client from GitHub, it will help you to accomplish the task.