Convert DOCX/PPTX/XLSX to PDF using Aspose REST APIs with or without cloud storage

Hi,
I am planning to use aspose cloud in my application. My primary purpose of using aspose is to convert doc(x), ppt(x), xls(x) to pdf. I don’t want to use any kind of storage since it’s adding a lot to my cost. Can I simply use aspose cloud API for document conversion where document to be converted can be passed as input param to conversion API request.

Please help me in understanding how cost would differ and is it possible to completely ignore cloud storage.

Please share pricing details of aspose cloud pricing with or without cloud storage

@poojard,

Thanks for contacting support.

You can perform the conversion without using cloud Storage. For further details, please visit

Please visit the Pricing page for required details and I am also in coordination with sales team to get further details on option for completely ignoring the cloud storage.

@poojard

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please see our FAQ’s Page Policies - Purchase - aspose.cloud for details on pricing. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,

Shelia