How to add pivot table filter in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet with Aspose.Cells Cloud REST API

Hi,

we have a requirement to add a filter to pivot table generated using aspose.cell cloud api.
i can add row, column and data but there is no way to add a filter to the pivot table generated.

Can you find correct method in sdk or pass me code here to do so.

Thanks and Regards,
Amey Sawant

Hi Amey,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for Cloud API does not provide support to add or manipulate the Pivot Filters. We will log it as a feature request in our database for feasibility analysis, however, we need to make sure that we have understood your requirement correctly. In order to do so, we request you to please provide us a sample spreadsheet containing the Pivot Table and the required filter. You may create such file manually in Excel application and share it here along with a snapshot highlighting the concerned area (filter) of the Pivot Table.

Hi,

I have attached xlsx named “demo (1).xlsx” file which displays a pivot table in “Pivot Table 1” sheet and data associated in the “S1” sheet. Attached is the image “img.png” for filter in the pivot table. Kindly go through the xlsx to get better understanding of our requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Amey Sawant

Hi Amey,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet and snapshot.

Upon reviewing the sample, we believe that you may be interested in the following 2 operations, which have been logged in our database for feasibility analysis.

• CELLSCLOUD-10010: Support for hiding/un-hiding Pivot Items of a Pivot Field.
  • CELLSCLOUD-10011: Support for Pivot Table Filters.

We require some time for the feasibility analysis, then we will be in a better position to announce the release schedule for the above mentioned improvements. We will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSCLOUD-10010) have been fixed in this update.

​POST /cells​/{name}​/worksheets​/{sheetName}​/pivottables​/{pivotTableIndex}​/PivotField​/Hide Hides pivot field item in pivot table.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSCLOUD-10011) have been fixed in this update.

​PUT /cells​/{name}​/worksheets​/{sheetName}​/pivottables​/{pivotTableIndex}​/PivotFilters Adds a pivot filter for piovt table index

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.