Export WordPress Pages and Posts to DOCX Plugin Throws 502 Bad Gateway Error

Hi therer,

I installed the plugin Aspose.Words from Wordpress.

After I enabled it. When I try to enable the free access it’s showing 502 bad gateway.

I’m trying for about a day, its always showing this error.

@dannynwilson

We are sorry for inconvenience. It seems activation feature has some issue, so it is not consistent. We are looking into it and will update you soon.

Hi there,

i got the same problem. are there any news on this?

@PixelPatrick

We are unable to notice any issue with the Aspose.Words Cloud WordPress Plugin. Please share some more details of the issue along with the error logs. We will look into the issue and guide you.

Hi Tilal,

it was excactly like dannynwilson said. but for some reason now its working!

1 Like

@PixelPatrick

Thanks; it is good to know that you managed to get it working. But, I’m afraid we did not notice any issue this time.

I am getting the same error. I have a cloud account, but when I try to active I get:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.19.6

If this cannot be resolved we will need a new solution.

It looks like the original I had running was only the Word exporter, now your new import export plugin is not working.

@hiperf00

I am afraid the plugin is working fine at my end. Please delete and reinstall the plugin. If the issue persists, then please share complete error logs for investigation.

It has been deleted and reinstalled 3xs.

How do I get a refund?

How do I go about getting a refund?

@hiperf00

I have again tested the scenario and am unable to notice the issue. Kindly, ensure you are using the latest version of the plugin. It is a free plugin with unlimited access and it does not require any signup with aspose.cloud.

I have a cloud account already.

Error log when clicking the export:
TYPE ERROR DATE ACTION

PHP Notice Function autoptimizeCache::clearall was called incorrectly. Divi devs: please don’t clear Autoptimize’s cache, it is unneeded and can break sites. You can contact me at futtta@gmail.com to discuss. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version Autoptimize 2.9.6.)
Line : 5835
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
2023-03-14
PHP Notice Constant CRB_POSTPONE_REFRESH already defined
Line : 76
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-addons.php
2023-03-14
PHP Notice Function autoptimizeCache::clearall was called incorrectly. Divi devs: please don’t clear Autoptimize’s cache, it is unneeded and can break sites. You can contact me at futtta@gmail.com to discuss. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version Autoptimize 2.9.6.)
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
PHP Notice Undefined offset: 1
Line : 334
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoptimize/classes/autoptimizeStyles.php
2023-03-14
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoptimize/classes/autoptimizeStyles.php
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
PHP Notice Array to string conversion (358) : eval()'d code
Line : 198
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php
2023-03-14
/home/ethervi1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14
2023-03-14

@hiperf00

It looks like the issue is related to the Divi theme. We will appreciate it if you could please test the plugin using another theme and confirm.

@hiperf00

Furthermore, you do not need an Aspose Cloud Account with the latest version of Aspose.Words Cloud WordPress plugin.

Changed themes, this is what we get when the download button is clicked.

TYPE ERROR DATE ACTION

2023-03-14
2023-03-14

@hiperf00

Please share your environment details: PHP, WordPress, and Aspose.Words Cloud WordPress plugin version along with the list of any other installed plugins. We will try to replicate the issue at our end and investigate it.

Plugins:

• Aspose Version 6.3.1

• Autoptimize v3.1.5

• EWWW Image Optimizer v6.9.3

• FolioKit v1.3.6

• Foliolabs-Docman v1.4.4

• Google Analytics for Wordpress by MonsterInsights v8.13.1

• Groups v2.18.0

• Groups redirect v1.7.0

• GTmetrix v0.4.6

• Jetpack v11.9

• Jetpack VaultPress v1.5

• Real Media Library v4.18.34

• SVG Support 2.5.5

• Swis Performance v1.6.1

• The Events Calendar v6.0.10

• The Events Calendar PRO v6.0.9.2

• Ultimate Member v2.5.4

• WP Cerber Security. Anti-spam & Malware Scan v9.0

Server Information

@hiperf00

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDPRESS-662

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.