How to get Microsoft Word Document Styles with Aspose.Words REST API?

I saw in Java library we can working with styles. Will be supports API call for it?

@Anatoliy

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words Cloud REST API supports to get formatting details of a specific paragraph of a document. Please check following API for details. Hopefully, it will help you to accomplish the task.

However, if there is any difference in your requirement, then please share some more details. We will look into these and guide you accordingly.

P.S: We have separate forums for support of Aspose Cloud APIs. In future you may post related queries on respective forum.

Thank you for your answer. I see style name (for example “Bod”), but how can I get font size, font family and other attributes this custom style?
Thanks

@Anatoliy

Thanks for your feedback. Please follow this thread for an answer to your request.
gravatar.png (186 KB)

6 posts were split to a new topic: How to get base64 images in DOCX to HTML Conversion?

18 posts were split to a new topic: Different margins in DOCX to HTML Conversion

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to get Page number from Word Document Footer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Disappearance of list’s settings in docx file when convert docx to html and convert html to docx