Unix/Mac path separator is not working with Aspose.Slides Cloud

I’m trying to upload a tiny pptx using UploadFileRequest (PHP SDK). I can upload successfully to the top level of my storage, but when I use a path name I get “AmazonS3 Storage exception: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.” error.

Request

PUT: https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/storage/file/splits%2Ftemplate.pptx? 
    x-aspose-client: php sdk
    x-aspose-client-version: 19.6.0
    Accept: application/json
    Content-Type: multipart/form-data
    Authorization: Bearer deletedID
    Body: Resource id #29

Result

Response: 200 
    Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 21:51:00 GMT
    Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Connection: keep-alive
    Server: Kestrel
    Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=2592000
    Body: {
        "uploaded": [],
        "errors": [
            {
                "code": "errorAmazonS3Storage",
                "message": "AmazonS3 Storage exception: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.",
                "description": "Operation Failed. The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.",
                "innerError": {
                    "requestId": "Root=1-5d30e9c4-490e1618fd89c6e2bc0d9f64",
                    "date": "1970-01-01T00:00:00+00:00"
                }
            }
        ]
    }

Looking at the API usage detail, I see “Success: UploadFile. Parameters: path ‘santander%2Ftemplate.pptx’.” (but the file isn’t being loaded)

If I just try putting without the directory name (PUT: https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/storage/file/template.pptx?) it works fine.

What am I missing? I’ve confirmed that the file is not in the directory, and I tried it on two different directories to make sure that wasn’t the issue.

@klubar

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed the reported issue and logged a ticket SLIDESCLOUD-721 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

However, as a temporary workaround, you may use backslash in the path, e.g. “santander%5Ctemplate.pptx”. It should work.