HTML to PDF conversion in PHP with Aspose.PDF REST API special characters issue

Trying to create a PDF document from HTML string using Aspose Cloud pdf function CreateFromHtml.

Some special character are missing special character are like “asdfsdfÐÑôþČĎĐđù”. Add html file is a also attached for reference.

Code is

$pdfDocument->CreateFromHtml(“ManuscriptDetail.pdf”, “ManuscriptDetail.html”);

Please let me know why special character are missing.

Thanks

Waheed

Hi Waheed,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are looking into it and will get back to you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Waheed,

While testing the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0 where I have used the following code snippet, I am unable to notice any issue. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant file generated over my end. Can you please try using the latest release and in case the problem still persists, please share some details regarding your working environment i.e. Operating System, .NET Framework version etc.

[C#]

//load HTML file
Document doc = new Document(@"C:\pdftest\ManuscriptDetail.html", new HtmlLoadOptions());
// save resultant PDF
doc.Save(@“C:\pdftest\ManuscriptDetail.pdf”);

Hi,

I am using aspose pdf cloud API on php.

Special character not displaying are

ĀāĂ㥹ĆćēĒđĐďĎčČċĊĉĈĔĕĖėĘęĚěĜĝĞğīĪĩĨħĦĥĤģĢġĠĬĭĮįİıIJijĴĵĶķ≤≥·∏∑−√∞∠∼∈÷∂∃∀∫∝×±≈πƒ∇Δ∅∉∩

Special characters accepted are:

ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊË×ÖÕÔÓÒÑÐÏÎÍÌØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãïîíìëêéèçæåäðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ ×± ‰ ¼½¾!"#$%’()*+,-][@?>=<;:/.^_`|{}

Hi Waheed,

Thanks for your feedback. We have managed to replicate the issue with Aspose.Pdf for Cloud and logged it in our issue tracking system as SAASPDF-126 for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Hi Waheed,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier as SAASPDF-126 is resolved. Please continue using our API and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.