Aspose Cloud SLA statement and API response time of Aspose.Words REST API

Hello guys.
I would like one of my customers to buy your solution, but I’d like to know your SLAs to convince him. I think about :

• API response times (min, max, average, 93 percentiles…)
  • API availability
  • backward compatibility between API versions (or maintenance duration of a deprecated version)

If you don’t have any SLAs, at least could you give us a hint of your past performances ?

To give some context : my team is developing a complex business android app for a large French company (3500+ daily users) The users need to generate PDF and/or Word documents on a daily basis for their customers. We’re talking about ~110k documents generated per year.

I personally have used Aspose Total for .NET several years ago, and I’m totally convinced by your product. That’s why I’m pushing it to my customer. However it’ll be much easier for him to accept it, if you can provide us some good arguments so he won’t object :stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks in advance.
Nicolas

@daffycricket2

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words Cloud REST API.

I am afraid we do not have any specific SLA statement. However, as far as SLA for Cloud service is concerned, we aim to keep the downtime to the minimum possible. There is only occasional downtime due to some upgrade or some unforeseen issue. If you have a look at the history of up time, it was mostly 99% or above: http://stats.pingdom.com/57j0mt2bv3es/1042767/history.

We try our best to keep the service up and inform our customers before making any major deployments. In reference to the backwards compatibility question, when we release a new version of Aspose.Words Cloud REST API, we always make sure it is backward compatible.

I hope this helps. In case of any further questions or concerns, please feel free to share.

Thanks @tilal.ahmad, that pingdom link with your history is exactly what I was looking for.

Even though you don’t have any formal SLAs, that availability history speaks for itself ! That should do it to convince my customer.

Regards,
Nico