How to resize Table in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet using Aspose.Cells REST API

I am trying to set the size/range of a table when updating data in a worksheet.
I have not found a way to do that in Cells for Cloud, like I believe the ListObject.Resize method does in Cells for .Net.
I have attached an image showing the functionality when using Excel to update the range.

Is there a way to send the tag to somehow set the range?

I have created a small example where I have added a tag which is ignored, but might illustrate what I want to do:

api-data
true
string
Name
int
int
string
api
=api-data!$A$1:$D$2
api-data

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells for Cloud.

We have checked this link and we are afraid, resizing the list object is not supported as yet.

I have attached two excel files. The first file is the sample excel file that contains sample table and the other is theexpected output excel file with resized table. Please check both of these files and let us know is this the requirement you want to achieve? We will then look into it further and in case, it is not available, we will add a New Feature request for it in our database to support it in our future releases. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.

Yes, this is exactly what I want.
It is a very useful function when the table is a source for other elements in the Excel file.
I will use a workaround for now to accomplish the right size, but am very anxious to get the feature, to have all my handling of creating files in Aspose.

Hi,

Thanks for your confirmation and using Aspose.Cells for Cloud.

We have logged this issue as New Feature request in our database to support it in our future releases. We will look into it and implement it if possible. Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSCLOUD-10012 - Support to Resize Table in Aspose.Cells for Cloud

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Cloud.

We have supported this feature. Please check the following article section for your reference.

You may also like to see the Blog Post relating to Aspose.Cells for Cloud 16.10.0 release which will be published soon.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSCLOUD-10012) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.