Create Read Convert and Split PowerPoint Presentation in PHP with Aspose.Slides REST API

Could someone point me to a simple, but complete, example of using the php SDK? I couldn’t find any sample in github nor on the aspose documentation site (but maybe I missed it). I’m looking for a very basic example that I can use as a starting point.

@klubar

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please note we have released a revamped version of Aspose.Slides Cloud and we are in the process of documentation updation. For getting started, please clone, or download Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP repository , then run composer.json in the root directory to install dependencies and include autoload.php in your code file:

require_once('/path/to/aspose-slides-cloud-php/vendor/autoload.php');

Please find sample PHP code for getting started, it uploads the source file to default storage and split the PPTX file SplitSlideAPI.zip (787 Bytes), please amend it as per your autoload.php path and aspose.cloud credentials. You can check more examples/unit tests in github repo. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

P.S: If you have already downloaded the Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP, then please replace the host address api.aspose.com in Configuration.php at line 91 and 98 with api.aspose.cloud. We will fix it in the Githhub repo shortly.

Thanks this was some help… I at least got a trival example working. But…

Now I’m confused about which documentation on your site is wrong/broken…

Is the documentation in Aspose.Slides Cloud - API References correct? I tried use the execution functionality and I always get “TypeError: Failed to fetch” (example for getDocument properties):

curl -X GET "https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/QBE%20IMCA%20Entry.pptx/documentproperties" -H "accept: application/json" -H "authorization: xxx"

When I try the example in PHP:

$requestDocumentProperties = new Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Model\Requests\GetSlidesDocumentPropertiesRequest("QBE IMCA Entry.pptx", null, null, null);
$responseProperties = $slidesApi->getSlidesDocumentProperties($requestDocumentProperties);

I get a 503 error. Does this mean you are down or something else?

Has the documentation in Developer Guide|Documentation been updated?

@klubar

The API Explorer is correct, it is generating correct cURL command but there is some issue in the online processing. We have logged an issue SLIDESCLOUD-702 with high priority in our issue tracking system for resolution. For instance, you can copy the cURL command from the API explorer and run from command line.
image.png (44.9 KB)

@klubar

Documentation is in progress. cURL examples are almost completed, now SDK examples is in progress.

I am investigating the issue and will update you soon.

@klubar

I have noticed that above code throws an intermittent 503 error, I have logged a ticket SLIDESCLOUD-703 for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

@klubar

Thanks for your patience. Please note SLIDESCLOUD-703 issue is resolved. Please keep using our API and feel free to contact us for any assistance.