Populate MS Word MailMerge Template with Aspose.Words REST API in .NET throwing StatusCode 500 error

Hi,

We are using the Aspose.Words ExecuteMailMerge solution you guys offer for mail merging Word documents for your .NET Core application. It was working well until we upgrade the application from .NET Core 2.2 to 3.1. Now when attempting to use the method with parameters we continue to get the error below. I’ve have also attached the stack trace below.

Error message:
“Error while save file ‘51f6d598-611d-47c7-82c4-8b1097d25496^CoverLetter.docx’ to storage: Windows Azure Storage exception: Invalid Container: null, File path: 51f6d598-611d-47c7-82c4-8b1097d25496^CoverLetter.docx”

Stack trace:
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.RequestHandlers.ApiExceptionRequestHandler.ThrowApiException(HttpWebResponse webResponse, Stream resultStream)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.RequestHandlers.ApiExceptionRequestHandler.ProcessResponse(HttpWebResponse response, Stream resultStream)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.ApiInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0(IRequestHandler p)
at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.ApiInvoker.ReadResponse(WebRequest client, Boolean binaryResponse)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.ApiInvoker.InvokeInternal(String path, String method, Boolean binaryResponse, String body, Dictionary2 headerParams, Dictionary2 formParams, String contentType)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.ApiInvoker.InvokeApi(String path, String method, String body, Dictionary2 headerParams, Dictionary2 formParams, String contentType)
at Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.WordsApi.ExecuteMailMerge(ExecuteMailMergeRequest request)
at NSSAPI.Classes.WaiverManager.CreateCoverLetter(LienWaiver waiver, Guid guid, String financialIntegrationKey) in C:\Users\kalleyne\source\Workspaces\Misc Apps\NSSWFM\Dev\API\NSSAPI\NSSAPI\Classes\WaiverManager.cs:line 141

If you can please assist or point me in the direction of the place to resolve this. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,
Kerwin

@kalleyne

Please ensure you are using the latest Aspsoe.Words Cloud SDK for .NET. However, if the issue persists, then please share a sample working project with us. We will try to replicate the issue at our end and investigate it.