HTML Document Template Merge using Aspose.HTML Cloud API

Hi everyone. We are looking at using Aspose to help build a HTML proposal solution. We want to be able to create a range of HTML templates and then pass data into these templates to merge (like mail merge for a word document).
Can Aspose.HTML be used for this purpose ?
We are also keen to have the ability to turn the HTML back into Word and PDF documents for download but I believe this can already be achieved.

@stephenbp

Thank you for your enquiry.

We want to be able to create a range of HTML templates and then pass data into these templates to merge (like mail merge for a word document).

We have logged the request HTMLCLOUD-506 in our internal tracking software. After an initial investigation we will share with you whether we are going to implement the feature and how much time we would take.

We are also keen to have the ability to turn the HTML back into Word and PDF documents for download but I believe this can already be achieved.

Aspose.HTML Conversion APIs let you convert HTML document to PDF.

Thank you. We would ultimately like the merge features that are available in Aspose.Words

Looking forward to hearing your decision. I think it would be a great feature :grinning:

@doculese

Thank you for expressing interest in our APIs.

Looking forward to hearing your decision. I think it would be a great feature

Sure we would update you here as soon as we reach to a particular decision.

@stephenbp, @doculese

We have implemented the requested feature in Aspose.HTML Cloud. Now you can merge data in HTML template. Please check following documentation for details.

HTML Document Template Merge