Create PDF from JSON/XML data with C#

Hi,

Can you provide me code how i can create a PDF file and save on aspose cloud using Aspose.Pdf API.
Generating vis SDK will also do.
Also Provide me proper DLL that i can attched to my project.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have an API named Aspose.Pdf for Cloud which supports the PDF file creation and manipulation using Cloud APIs and you can load and save resultant file over cloud storage. For more information, please visit Programmers Guide .

However we also have an API named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which offers the feature to create/manipulate PDF files in Windows/Web application and when using this API, you need to reference this .dll in your project. For further details, please visit Developers Guide for Aspose.Pdf for .NET .

Thanks for the reply.

Below is my Json data

[{“ProductId”:1,“ProductName”:“ABC, totalt, m2.”,“Year”:2010,“Number”:17476,“Pct”:-10,“UnitId”:3,

“Unit”:“meter”,“UnitShort”:“m2”,“County_AppId”:2,“County_Description”:“desc”,

“Country_Appid”:1,“Country_Description”:“ind”,“SegmentId”:2,

“Segment”:“segemfnf”,“BuildingClassId”:8,“BuildingClass”:“PQR”}]

Can you provide me a code in .net C# using Aspose Total for cloud to generate PDF file in a table structure using API.

I generate PDF file and save on the cloud. Also allow to download the generated file from cloud.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Regards

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for sharing the details.

We are further testing the scenario in our environment and will keep you updated with our findings.

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing details.

Please check working C# example of Create PDF from XML . This example also have code to download generated PDF from cloud storage.

You can download or clone our examples project from GitHub .

For information’s, how to add dll in your project, please visit link How to Setup Aspose.Pdf Cloud SDK for .NET .

If you have any further questions, please feel free to share.

Thanks,

Naeem Akram
Aspose - File Format APIs.

Got a Complaint? File it!

Keep in touch! We’re on Twitter and Facebook