Convert PDF to SVG page by page with Aspose.PDF REST API

I save a pdf file on google cloud storage and I like to convert it into svg format page by page.

I like to use split api to implement it. but this api doesn’t support it.

So I want to use document api to save it as doc. The problems are
1. I can’t set destStorage. So the result doc saved into cloud storage and I have to move it to google cloud storage.
2. The converted doc is inserted a blank page.(Very serious problem).
I put original pdf and doc into attachment.

So I have to split pdf into docs page by page, and call words api to convert them into svg format. Although this method can work, I will have to call the words api for too many time. It’s unreasonable!

Is there any convenient method to implement this funcion?

Thank you

Hi Eric,

Thanks for using our API’s.

Aspose.Pdf for Cloud supports the feature to Split PDF Files to single PDF documents but I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to convert PDF pages to SVG format. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged it as PDFCLOUD-28 in our issue tracking system under New Features list. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Now concerning to issues which you are facing while using Aspose.Words, I have intimated my fellow workers from respective team to further look into this matter. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

@EricDing

Please note we have already implemented PDF to SVG conversion feature in
Aspose.Pdf Cloud 11.9. Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issue in this regard.