Upload Word Document to Cloud Storage with Aspose.Words REST API Throws Error

Hello,
I’m getting this error when I’m trying to upload a document. Can you help me with more information what this error means? It seems that is not for a specific document or type of document.

Unexpected 400 from aspose client: Reason: Bad Request Contents: {
“Error”: {
“Code”: “error”,
“Message”: “An error occurred while parse the multipart content: One or more errors occurred. Reading the request body timed out due to data arriving too slowly. See MinRequestBodyDataRate.”,
“Description”: “Operation Failed. General Error.”
},
“RequestId”: “Root=1-5e9f0edd-66cf2bc875b85fd80779c848”
}

@scribbr

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I have tried to upload a couple of Word documents from 4MB to 50MB in size and unable to reproduce the issue. It seems the file specific issue. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample document here along with your code. If it is a confidential document, then you can share it via private message.

C:\curl\bin>curl -X PUT "https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/storage/file/Temp/Test.docx" 
-H "accept: application/json" 
-H "Authorization: Bearer [Access_Token]" 
-H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" 
-T C:/Temp/Test_50mb.docx

We are having connectivity issues on the route between our and your servers.
When we ping api.aspose.cloud from our production server, we were getting 20-70% packet loss.
As our hosting provider confirmed - there’s an issue on the level3 in US through which the traffic is routed. Our hosting provider re-routed our outgoing traffic via different network provider (telia) but responses from you are still routed via the same network, so we have a response data loss. You will likely see packets loss if you ping our server (order.scribbr.nl) from yours.

@scribbr

Thanks for your feedback. We have pinged your server from one of our instances on Amazon, and I’m afraid we have not noticed any packet loss. Can you please double check and confirm whether you are still facing the issue?

Seems the issue was fixed. Thank you for your collaboration.

1 Like