Import JSON Data in Excel Worksheet with Aspose.Cells Cloud API

Hi,

I know how to use MS Word with MergeField as Aspose Template and pass the actual data as JSON to fill all the MergeFields in runtime.

I was wondering if the same is possible with MS Excel file - I want to use the same JSON as above to generate various reports in excel. Please let me know if that possible.

Thanks,

@Sonal.g,
Thank you for your query.
You may please visit following link where data can be imported from JSON file into Excel file. Please give it a try and share the feedback. If it does not fulfil your requirements, please share more details with us along with the template file, sample code, expected output file and steps to perform the same task using Excel for our reference.

Import data into Worksheet importing data from JSON

Thanks but my platform is Salesforce.com, Please let me know if you have anything similar for Salesforce.com, Apex language?

Thanks

@Sonal.g

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into your requirement and will update you soon.

Any luck on this, could you please let me know how to read and write MS Excel files in Salesforce.com (Apex language) using Aspose API?

Thanks

@Sonal.g

We have a REST API method in Aspose.Cells Cloud to import data into Excel worksheet, but currently it is not working as expected. We have logged a ticket CELLSCLOUD-10266 and will update you as soon as it is resolved.

I am afraid currently, we have not some working sample to read and write MS excel in Apex. However, you may try to call Aspose.Cell Cloud API methods in Apex.

Hi,

Could you let me know when CELLSCLOUD-10266 is rectified? Also, if you could get at least on working sample for Salesforce ready as existing is not working.

Thanks,

@OrionDev

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved. As soon as it is resolved, we will share its usage details.

Ok, any ETA on the fix?

Also, if you could get at least on working sample for Salesforce ready as existing is not working.

Thanks

@OrionDev

I am afraid it is still pending for investigation, we can not share any ETA at the moment.

We are checking this and will update you as soon as possible.