Aspose Doc Exporter WordPress Plugin not exporting WordPress Posts to Word

Hope this is the right category… I just installed this to export posts to docx word… all looks good and API’s loaded / saved / options set etc. When I click it and Apply next to some posts, there is bottom left some activity (last thing seen is ‘waiting for cache…’ )very quickly but basically no action… no ZIP file. any ideas how I can see what is going on here?

@timlangford55

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid I’m unable to replicate the issue at my end. It seems some OS related issue. We’ll appreciate it, if you please try the plugin on some other system and share the results. Please also double check plugin usage instructions. You can also check the API call status from the aspose.cloud dashboard.

@timlangford55

We have not heard from you for long. Hopefully the Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin is working fine for you. As an update, kindly note we have released a new revamped version of Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin with improved exception handling along with many other improvements. Now it has free unlimited access to Aspose Cloud APIs with a single click configuration. We will recommend upgrading to the latest version and feel free to contact us for any assistance in this regard.