How to add form fields in PDF document using Aspose.PDF REST API

Hi,

I am new to aspose. I am looking for sdk/API to add form field to PDF using aspose cloud. I could get the example to create form field using Aspose.pdf but i could not get even any documentation for Aspose.cloud. Is this possible. if so could you provide the solution to achieve this.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,
Nithin.

Hi Nithin,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that your query is related to Aspose.Pdf. I am moving this query to Aspose.Pdf forum. Our colleagues from Aspose.Pdf will help you out on this matter.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

This post is regarding Aspose.cloud for PDF. Please can anybody help me on this.

Hi Nithin,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for Cloud does not support to add form field in PDF document. We have logged a new feature request PDFCLOUD-41 for your requirement in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@nithineate

Please note, now Aspose.PDF Cloud support to add different types of form fields. Please check following documentation to work with PDF Form Fields.

Working with Form Fields(Aspose.PDF Cloud)